Daniel Wilcox's Discussions (71)

Discussions Replied To (31) Replies Latest Activity

"Forrest, thanks for the discussion. I'll avoid getting into Augustinian and Lutheran…"

Daniel Wilcox replied 6th month 13, 2016 to 50 Acts of Love by Islam Today?! We Need to Unite Against All Such Twisted Thinking in Religion!

10 6th month 13, 2016
Reply by Daniel Wilcox

"You wrote,  "... it's fairly difficult to explain why most followers of that religio…"

Daniel Wilcox replied 6th month 13, 2016 to 50 Acts of Love by Islam Today?! We Need to Unite Against All Such Twisted Thinking in Religion!

10 6th month 13, 2016
Reply by Daniel Wilcox

"Thanks, Howard, for sharing a very positive response to the tragic events of today.…"

10 6th month 13, 2016
Reply by Daniel Wilcox

"Thanks Forrest for sharing your perspective. We'll probably have to agree to disagre…"

10 6th month 13, 2016
Reply by Daniel Wilcox

"You wrote, "Men aware of this, hearing that sound come from a stall in the men's roo…"

Daniel Wilcox replied 5th month 16, 2016 to Reflections on the Transgender Conflict

9 7th month 18, 2016
Reply by Daniel Wilcox

"Thank you for sharing of your friend's tragic situation. I don't understand how it c…"

Daniel Wilcox replied 5th month 16, 2016 to Reflections on the Transgender Conflict

9 7th month 18, 2016
Reply by Daniel Wilcox

"Kirby, Thanks for the two urls. I've read your blog post and am going to get the fil…"

Daniel Wilcox replied 5th month 12, 2016 to Reflections on the Transgender Conflict

9 7th month 18, 2016
Reply by Daniel Wilcox

"You wrote, "when you're surrounded by "fellow citizens" with no recognizable ethics,…"

Daniel Wilcox replied 2nd month 29, 2016 to Is This Presidential Election a "Seeding Time"? and book on Mennonites/Quakers during American Revolution

2 2nd month 29, 2016
Reply by Daniel Wilcox

"Thanks for posting this in depth interview which gives another different view of the…"

Daniel Wilcox replied 11th month 8, 2015 to The Testimony of an Israeli Arab Christian Diplomat on The Israeli/Palestinian Conflict

3 11th month 8, 2015
Reply by Daniel Wilcox

"Hi again Larry, Very intriguing spiritual journey. Please give us some more details…"

Daniel Wilcox replied 11th month 9, 2009 to Mysticism - would you care to share your experiences?

19 11th month 11, 2009
Reply by Joel Allen Berndt

RSS

Support Us

Did you know that QuakerQuaker is 100% reader supported? Our costs run to about $50/month. If you think this kind of outreach and conversation is important, please support it with a monthly subscription or one-time gift.

Latest Activity

Daniel Hughes updated their profile
5 hours ago
Martin Kelley updated their profile
20 hours ago
Martin Kelley posted a blog post

QuakerQuaker migration starting soon, can you help?

Hi QuakerQuaker fans,It's time to start the migration of QuakerQuaker to a new online platform. It…See More
20 hours ago
Martin Kelley commented on QuakerQuaker's blog post 'QuakerQuaker Resolution for 2023—Can You Help?'
"Hi Christopher, thanks for your ongoing support all this time; I understand needing to slow down…"
2nd day (Mon)
Christopher Hatton posted events
1st day (Sun)
Christopher Hatton commented on QuakerQuaker's blog post 'QuakerQuaker Resolution for 2023—Can You Help?'
"Hi Martin,   I hope other users have been making occasional/regular donations.  I am…"
1st day (Sun)
Christopher Hatton liked David Anthony's profile
1st day (Sun)
Christopher Hatton updated their profile
1st day (Sun)

© 2023   Created by QuakerQuaker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service