Richard B. Miller's Discussions (35)

Discussions Replied To (26) Replies Latest Activity

"I find the idea that the Hebrews had no concept of truth at all to be incredible.  T…"

Richard B. Miller replied 5th month 13, 2011 to "I Agree On Needing a Discussion on Faith"

50 5th month 28, 2011
Reply by Forrest Curo

"Our monthly meetings are not all alike but North Carolina Yearly Meeting conservativ…"

Richard B. Miller replied 5th month 11, 2011 to A Question for the Q Continuum

8 5th month 14, 2011
Reply by peggy parsons

"thanks,   The rejection of truth by some elements of the political/academic left was…"

Richard B. Miller replied 5th month 10, 2011 to "I Agree On Needing a Discussion on Faith"

50 5th month 28, 2011
Reply by Forrest Curo

"oops...   I don't know Hebrew either but I very much doubt that they had no concept…"

Richard B. Miller replied 5th month 9, 2011 to "I Agree On Needing a Discussion on Faith"

50 5th month 28, 2011
Reply by Forrest Curo

"I don't read Greek but I've read enough Greek philosophy to say that the idea that t…"

Richard B. Miller replied 5th month 9, 2011 to "I Agree On Needing a Discussion on Faith"

50 5th month 28, 2011
Reply by Forrest Curo

"The people whose use determines meaning consists of both speakers and listeners.  Th…"

Richard B. Miller replied 4th month 28, 2011 to "I Agree On Needing a Discussion on Faith"

50 5th month 28, 2011
Reply by Forrest Curo

"Words get their meaning from the way people use them.  So, in some circles "faith" m…"

Richard B. Miller replied 4th month 26, 2011 to "I Agree On Needing a Discussion on Faith"

50 5th month 28, 2011
Reply by Forrest Curo

"A very stimulating read.   More should see it. "

Richard B. Miller replied 2nd month 23, 2011 to This should have been posted already!

3 2nd month 26, 2011
Reply by Robin Mohr

"The "quaking" refers to vocal ministry. Quakers take vocal ministry to be allowing G…"

Richard B. Miller replied 7th month 25, 2010 to How would you answer this question?

2 7th month 27, 2010
Reply by Colin Lincoln Holloway

"You would find theologically and socially liberal Christians in North Carolina Yearl…"

Richard B. Miller replied 7th month 19, 2010 to Any Other Liberal Christian Quakers?

16 2nd month 20, 2011
Reply by Forrest Curo

RSS

Support Us

Did you know that QuakerQuaker is 100% reader supported? Our costs run to about $50/month. If you think this kind of outreach and conversation is important, please support it with a monthly subscription or one-time gift.

Latest Activity

Daniel Hughes updated their profile
5 hours ago
Martin Kelley updated their profile
20 hours ago
Martin Kelley posted a blog post

QuakerQuaker migration starting soon, can you help?

Hi QuakerQuaker fans,It's time to start the migration of QuakerQuaker to a new online platform. It…See More
20 hours ago
Martin Kelley commented on QuakerQuaker's blog post 'QuakerQuaker Resolution for 2023—Can You Help?'
"Hi Christopher, thanks for your ongoing support all this time; I understand needing to slow down…"
2nd day (Mon)
Christopher Hatton posted events
1st day (Sun)
Christopher Hatton commented on QuakerQuaker's blog post 'QuakerQuaker Resolution for 2023—Can You Help?'
"Hi Martin,   I hope other users have been making occasional/regular donations.  I am…"
1st day (Sun)
Christopher Hatton liked David Anthony's profile
1st day (Sun)
Christopher Hatton updated their profile
1st day (Sun)

© 2023   Created by QuakerQuaker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service