Laura Scattergood's Discussions (177)

Discussions Replied To (128) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Forrest, I wasn't assuming she was mentally ill.  I was just going over the possi…"

Laura Scattergood replied 3rd month 24, 2014 to A Poem For Everybody

27 3rd month 24, 2014
Reply by Laura Scattergood

"First Day School Lessons:  Shall we sing "This Little Light of Mine, I'm gonna let i…"

27 3rd month 24, 2014

"I hear this and I hear it good.  One thing strikes me first, from my profession.  Si…"

27 3rd month 24, 2014

" "

Laura Scattergood replied 3rd month 23, 2014 to Geographically Drawing Close to One Another

4 3rd month 23, 2014

"I was reading over more carefully what is going on at Arizona Friends Community. As…"

Laura Scattergood replied 3rd month 23, 2014 to Geographically Drawing Close to One Another

4 3rd month 23, 2014

"Okay, well I am not advertising for these folks and I can't speak for them or say mu…"

4 3rd month 23, 2014

"My outward doings may stop anytime, don't know.  That is up to WHO I answer to,  bey…"

Laura Scattergood replied 3rd month 21, 2014 to A Poem For Everybody

27 3rd month 24, 2014

"I meant to come by especially when you had that plank party, although Quakerly speak…"

Laura Scattergood replied 3rd month 21, 2014 to Albert Bigelow

19 4th month 7, 2014

"Keith, it is my blood.   .    . A long time ago the story is a woman died in n perse…"

27 3rd month 24, 2014

"I long for the Holy Experiment. .  .  Penn's Woods.   .  . .  We can still be a City…"

27 3rd month 24, 2014

RSS

Support Us

Did you know that QuakerQuaker is 100% reader supported? Our costs run to about $50/month. If you think this kind of outreach and conversation is important, please support it with a monthly subscription or one-time gift.

Latest Activity

Daniel Hughes updated their profile
5 hours ago
Martin Kelley updated their profile
20 hours ago
Martin Kelley posted a blog post

QuakerQuaker migration starting soon, can you help?

Hi QuakerQuaker fans,It's time to start the migration of QuakerQuaker to a new online platform. It…See More
20 hours ago
Martin Kelley commented on QuakerQuaker's blog post 'QuakerQuaker Resolution for 2023—Can You Help?'
"Hi Christopher, thanks for your ongoing support all this time; I understand needing to slow down…"
2nd day (Mon)
Christopher Hatton posted events
1st day (Sun)
Christopher Hatton commented on QuakerQuaker's blog post 'QuakerQuaker Resolution for 2023—Can You Help?'
"Hi Martin,   I hope other users have been making occasional/regular donations.  I am…"
1st day (Sun)
Christopher Hatton liked David Anthony's profile
1st day (Sun)
Christopher Hatton updated their profile
1st day (Sun)

© 2023   Created by QuakerQuaker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service