Liz Opp's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"B - Minneapolis Meeting has an early MfW on First Day that is unprogrammed. I been t…"

Liz Opp replied 5th month 11, 2011 to A Question for the Q Continuum

8 5th month 14, 2011
Reply by peggy parsons

"Hey, Chandra! Wow, I don't know that I would have been as brave as you, to have Goo…"

Liz Opp replied 8th month 10, 2009 to Where Do I Fit In?

14 7th month 13, 2011
Reply by Paula Deming

"*sigh* Not gonna make it. Part of why the Way has not been open--or not very clear--…"

Liz Opp replied 2nd month 15, 2009 to Event Talk: 2009 Reclaiming the Power of Primitive Quakerism for the 21st Century

3 2nd month 16, 2009
Reply by Richard B. Miller

"I've posted a "progress report" about how things have been going. Click here to have…"

Liz Opp replied 2nd month 12, 2009 to What if blog posts were in print...?

3 2nd month 12, 2009
Reply by Liz Opp

"Thanks, Nathan. I've already gotten a dozen replies in less than 24 hours, so I'm en…"

Liz Opp replied 2nd month 6, 2009 to What if blog posts were in print...?

3 2nd month 12, 2009
Reply by Liz Opp

"Hi, Daniel-- Like Martin and Simon have suggested, I agree that commenting on other…"

Liz Opp replied 1st month 3, 2009 to New at Blogging; any suggestions for my site?

7 1st month 4, 2009
Reply by Daniel Wilcox

"Sanna speaks my mind: "I think more people agree with thee than thee feels." And par…"

Liz Opp replied 12th month 13, 2008 to Dealing with Santa

3 1st month 1, 2009
Reply by Stephen Nakao

"When I was ready to read more about Quakers, I asked someone at meeting who I felt k…"

Liz Opp replied 12th month 2, 2008 to Books/advice for a new Friend?

12 2nd month 2, 2009
Reply by Will T

RSS

Support Us

Did you know that QuakerQuaker is 100% reader supported? Our costs run to about $50/month. If you think this kind of outreach and conversation is important, please support it with a monthly subscription or one-time gift.

Latest Activity

Daniel Hughes updated their profile
5 hours ago
Martin Kelley updated their profile
20 hours ago
Martin Kelley posted a blog post

QuakerQuaker migration starting soon, can you help?

Hi QuakerQuaker fans,It's time to start the migration of QuakerQuaker to a new online platform. It…See More
20 hours ago
Martin Kelley commented on QuakerQuaker's blog post 'QuakerQuaker Resolution for 2023—Can You Help?'
"Hi Christopher, thanks for your ongoing support all this time; I understand needing to slow down…"
2nd day (Mon)
Christopher Hatton posted events
1st day (Sun)
Christopher Hatton commented on QuakerQuaker's blog post 'QuakerQuaker Resolution for 2023—Can You Help?'
"Hi Martin,   I hope other users have been making occasional/regular donations.  I am…"
1st day (Sun)
Christopher Hatton liked David Anthony's profile
1st day (Sun)
Christopher Hatton updated their profile
1st day (Sun)

© 2023   Created by QuakerQuaker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service