Keith Saylor's Discussions (206)

Discussions Replied To (171) Replies Latest Activity

""Yet, in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us. For…"

Keith Saylor replied 3rd month 23, 2021 to Standing up for the Word of God

55 4th month 10, 2021
Reply by Coleen Love

"Christ's living appearance within me has drawn me out of the reflective nature and t…"

Keith Saylor replied 2nd month 26, 2021 to Concept of Diety

15 3rd month 20, 2021
Reply by Forrest Curo

"Hello Thomas, Through the immanent appearance of eternal life itself inshining upon…"

Keith Saylor replied 2nd month 26, 2021 to Concept of Diety

15 3rd month 20, 2021
Reply by Forrest Curo

"Hello William, Thank you for that important correction. The specific quote that prom…"

Keith Saylor replied 12th month 3, 2020 to Scriptures: Can't do with them; can't do without them?

17 12th month 14, 2020
Reply by Marcia P Roberts

"Hello William, When you reflect upon another another person as atheist, how are you…"

Keith Saylor replied 12th month 3, 2020 to Scriptures: Can't do with them; can't do without them?

17 12th month 14, 2020

"Awareness of the impulse and self-evident presence of the spirit of Christ in the co…"

Keith Saylor replied 12th month 2, 2020 to Scriptures: Can't do with them; can't do without them?

17 12th month 14, 2020

"Through the power and presence of the spirit of Jesus Christ in my conscience and co…"

Keith Saylor replied 12th month 1, 2020 to Scriptures: Can't do with them; can't do without them?

17 12th month 14, 2020

"Do you know whether it is or was the practice of that particular liberal meeting for…"

Keith Saylor replied 11th month 3, 2020 to Is Modern Liberal Quakerism Spiritually Bankrupt?

5 11th month 3, 2020
Reply by William F Rushby

"There are two questions here. Your question reflecting on groups of people as "spiri…"

Keith Saylor replied 11th month 3, 2020 to Is Modern Liberal Quakerism Spiritually Bankrupt?

5 11th month 3, 2020

""The evidence suggests that Friends need the counsel of one another to implement th…"

Keith Saylor replied 8th month 23, 2020 to Recapturing Initiative for Conservative Friends

21 9th month 2, 2020

RSS

Support Us

Did you know that QuakerQuaker is 100% reader supported? Our costs run to about $50/month. If you think this kind of outreach and conversation is important, please support it with a monthly subscription or one-time gift.

Latest Activity

Daniel Hughes updated their profile
4 hours ago
Martin Kelley updated their profile
19 hours ago
Martin Kelley posted a blog post

QuakerQuaker migration starting soon, can you help?

Hi QuakerQuaker fans,It's time to start the migration of QuakerQuaker to a new online platform. It…See More
19 hours ago
Martin Kelley commented on QuakerQuaker's blog post 'QuakerQuaker Resolution for 2023—Can You Help?'
"Hi Christopher, thanks for your ongoing support all this time; I understand needing to slow down…"
2nd day (Mon)
Christopher Hatton posted events
1st day (Sun)
Christopher Hatton commented on QuakerQuaker's blog post 'QuakerQuaker Resolution for 2023—Can You Help?'
"Hi Martin,   I hope other users have been making occasional/regular donations.  I am…"
1st day (Sun)
Christopher Hatton liked David Anthony's profile
1st day (Sun)
Christopher Hatton updated their profile
1st day (Sun)

© 2023   Created by QuakerQuaker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service