I am not sure where to put this announcement, some of these projects get me in a tangle of unsurety so if I post this in places it might not belong, please pass it on to where it does!

We have launched another resource  and web site for information about sustainable living and climate change and more.  It seems fitting for Earth Day just around the corner.  Though there are many, many excellent  and extensive resources out there already, we include ours as led by the Lord.  The global impact of the effects of climate change can not be over stated, we feel an urgency to speak up in the way of a web-presence in this matter even if only in a small way.  This has been a project in the works for us for a while, but all things in their due time.

If anyone has anything to share please do.  We embark with trepidation for the complexity of it all but here it is non-the-less.

www.QuakerGreen.org

There is a Facebook page for QuakerGreen as well and QuakerEarth too.  They seem easier places to quick post information and comments...I just wish the ads could be removed. 

Please pray for our efforts, that the Lord may be glorified in all things.

In Peace;

Kimberly Anne

Views: 340

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank thee for sharing this information!

I shall pray for you and the endeavors of all who are a part of this project.

Peace and blessings to thee,

Thy Friend in Christ,

Marian

Website is unavailable. And nothing happening on FB either under either name. Could you post the active links if possible please in case I'm just missing them. It sounds interesting. Thanking thee. :) 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Support Us

Did you know that QuakerQuaker is 100% reader supported? Our costs run to about $50/month. If you think this kind of outreach and conversation is important, please support it with a monthly subscription or one-time gift.

Latest Activity

Daniel Hughes updated their profile
5 hours ago
Martin Kelley updated their profile
20 hours ago
Martin Kelley posted a blog post

QuakerQuaker migration starting soon, can you help?

Hi QuakerQuaker fans,It's time to start the migration of QuakerQuaker to a new online platform. It…See More
20 hours ago
Martin Kelley commented on QuakerQuaker's blog post 'QuakerQuaker Resolution for 2023—Can You Help?'
"Hi Christopher, thanks for your ongoing support all this time; I understand needing to slow down…"
2nd day (Mon)
Christopher Hatton posted events
1st day (Sun)
Christopher Hatton commented on QuakerQuaker's blog post 'QuakerQuaker Resolution for 2023—Can You Help?'
"Hi Martin,   I hope other users have been making occasional/regular donations.  I am…"
1st day (Sun)
Christopher Hatton liked David Anthony's profile
1st day (Sun)
Christopher Hatton updated their profile
1st day (Sun)

© 2023   Created by QuakerQuaker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service