Mackenzie's Discussions (136)

Discussions Replied To (64) Replies Latest Activity

"For what it's worth, the NAF website is back online. "

Mackenzie replied 3rd month 2, 2017 to Lots of FUMing Among Friends, But Where's the Fire?

6 3rd month 8, 2017
Reply by Matt

"I had a conversation this past weekend at a Friends of Jesus gathering where someone…"

Mackenzie replied 1st month 11, 2017 to Do Quakers Believe in Continuing Revelation?

12 1st month 20, 2017
Reply by Kirby Urner

""Conservative churches grow more" was also the conclusion of a study some 40 years a…"

Mackenzie replied 1st month 3, 2017 to Food for Thought

42 1st month 4, 2017
Reply by Kirby Urner

"Have you consulted with an acoustical engineer? That'd be the place to start. If you…"

Mackenzie replied 10th month 15, 2016 to Suggestions for Helping the Hearing Impaired Hear Meeting for Worship?

6 10th month 17, 2016
Reply by David Henderson

"The idea that spices were used in medieval Europe to hide the taste of rotten meat i…"

Mackenzie replied 7th month 6, 2016 to The Church of No

23 7th month 6, 2016
Reply by Forrest Curo

"And "Haredi" means "those who quake."   A Jewish friend explained to me that all Has…"

Mackenzie replied 7th month 6, 2016 to Quaker?

12 7th month 10, 2016
Reply by Forrest Curo

"Could you elaborate?"

Mackenzie replied 7th month 4, 2016 to Is Outreach a Class Issue? A Poverty Issue, Even?

20 7th month 16, 2016
Reply by William F Rushby

"This is the view from the facing bench. The wall on the left is the center divider,…"

Mackenzie replied 6th month 27, 2016 to How many Friends there once were!

12 6th month 28, 2016
Reply by William F Rushby

"And New England Yearly Meeting doesn't exist, I suppose? Nor Baltimore Yearly Meetin…"

Mackenzie replied 6th month 27, 2016 to What do you call your outreach committee?

37 7th month 17, 2016
Reply by Fleur Parker

"Why do you assume those of us who've answered are programmed? "

Mackenzie replied 6th month 25, 2016 to What do you call your outreach committee?

37 7th month 17, 2016
Reply by Fleur Parker

RSS

Support Us

Did you know that QuakerQuaker is 100% reader supported? Our costs run to about $50/month. If you think this kind of outreach and conversation is important, please support it with a monthly subscription or one-time gift.

Latest Activity

Daniel Hughes updated their profile
5 hours ago
Martin Kelley updated their profile
20 hours ago
Martin Kelley posted a blog post

QuakerQuaker migration starting soon, can you help?

Hi QuakerQuaker fans,It's time to start the migration of QuakerQuaker to a new online platform. It…See More
20 hours ago
Martin Kelley commented on QuakerQuaker's blog post 'QuakerQuaker Resolution for 2023—Can You Help?'
"Hi Christopher, thanks for your ongoing support all this time; I understand needing to slow down…"
2nd day (Mon)
Christopher Hatton posted events
1st day (Sun)
Christopher Hatton commented on QuakerQuaker's blog post 'QuakerQuaker Resolution for 2023—Can You Help?'
"Hi Martin,   I hope other users have been making occasional/regular donations.  I am…"
1st day (Sun)
Christopher Hatton liked David Anthony's profile
1st day (Sun)
Christopher Hatton updated their profile
1st day (Sun)

© 2023   Created by QuakerQuaker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service