Rickey D. Whetstone's Discussions (46)

Discussions Replied To (38) Replies Latest Activity

"Forrest There is God . . . and then there is a spirit that impersonates God. Jesus…"

Rickey D. Whetstone replied 9th month 18, 2010 to Does "New Testament God" Mean Anything Different From "Old Testament God"?

38 11th month 12, 2010
Reply by Leslie Rodgers

"Rachelle I agree with your reasoning. Let me define a true spiritual encounter . .…"

Rickey D. Whetstone replied 9th month 18, 2010 to Does "New Testament God" Mean Anything Different From "Old Testament God"?

38 11th month 12, 2010
Reply by Leslie Rodgers

"When any human living on planet earth . . . has a true spiritual encounter with God…"

Rickey D. Whetstone replied 9th month 17, 2010 to Does "New Testament God" Mean Anything Different From "Old Testament God"?

38 11th month 12, 2010
Reply by Leslie Rodgers

"Hi Forrest I love the style that you write in. The culture that I was born into .…"

Rickey D. Whetstone replied 8th month 22, 2010 to Does God have a moral system?

16 8th month 22, 2010
Reply by Forrest Curo

"Hi Stephanie The whole idea of membership . . . in the general world is . . . membe…"

Rickey D. Whetstone replied 8th month 2, 2010 to What is Membership?

6 6th month 25, 2011
Reply by David Carl

"Hi Isabel Thanks for the link to other articles on plain. I'm seeking Quaker opini…"

Rickey D. Whetstone replied 7th month 29, 2010 to Plain?

7 10th month 12, 2010
Reply by Forrest Curo

"Yes, . . . living the life style is the solution . . . public protesting just causes…"

Rickey D. Whetstone replied 7th month 21, 2010 to Right Sharing of Resources and Wealth

21 8th month 9, 2010
Reply by Rosemary Gould

"Hey Guys I've read all the comments on this discussion. And I have a question to ad…"

Rickey D. Whetstone replied 7th month 20, 2010 to Right Sharing of Resources and Wealth

21 8th month 9, 2010
Reply by Rosemary Gould

"In the culture that I was born. The leaders taught us to judge others that were not…"

Rickey D. Whetstone replied 7th month 18, 2010 to "Eat the meat and spit out the bones"

3 8th month 12, 2010
Reply by Gabrielle McKeever

"Jim I'm all ears . . . tell me about your understanding. thanks Rick"

Rickey D. Whetstone replied 7th month 15, 2010 to As a Quaker, what is the function of the scriptures to your faith?

47 3rd month 5, 2011
Reply by Rupert Booth

RSS

Support Us

Did you know that QuakerQuaker is 100% reader supported? Our costs run to about $50/month. If you think this kind of outreach and conversation is important, please support it with a monthly subscription or one-time gift.

Latest Activity

Daniel Hughes updated their profile
5 hours ago
Martin Kelley updated their profile
20 hours ago
Martin Kelley posted a blog post

QuakerQuaker migration starting soon, can you help?

Hi QuakerQuaker fans,It's time to start the migration of QuakerQuaker to a new online platform. It…See More
20 hours ago
Martin Kelley commented on QuakerQuaker's blog post 'QuakerQuaker Resolution for 2023—Can You Help?'
"Hi Christopher, thanks for your ongoing support all this time; I understand needing to slow down…"
2nd day (Mon)
Christopher Hatton posted events
1st day (Sun)
Christopher Hatton commented on QuakerQuaker's blog post 'QuakerQuaker Resolution for 2023—Can You Help?'
"Hi Martin,   I hope other users have been making occasional/regular donations.  I am…"
1st day (Sun)
Christopher Hatton liked David Anthony's profile
1st day (Sun)
Christopher Hatton updated their profile
1st day (Sun)

© 2023   Created by QuakerQuaker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service