Jim Wilson's Discussions (102)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Keith: The question of influence is a hot one in academic circles these days.  In…"

Jim Wilson replied 6th month 20, 2017 to Mysticism: The 'Engine' of liberal Quakerism (anonymous article from a Quaker library)

9 6th month 22, 2017
Reply by Kirby Urner

"I'll have to read more of Rufus Jones.  I was able to purchase a reprint of Anne Con…"

Jim Wilson replied 6th month 19, 2017 to Mysticism: The 'Engine' of liberal Quakerism (anonymous article from a Quaker library)

9 6th month 22, 2017
Reply by Kirby Urner

"A few comments: I think this is an insightful post.  It resonates with my own experi…"

Jim Wilson replied 3rd month 27, 2017 to Why Would They Want to Come?

7 3rd month 27, 2017
Reply by Forrest Curo

"I have wondered how to respond to Keith and Howard's last posts.  I have placed it i…"

Jim Wilson replied 12th month 5, 2015 to Jesus in the Gospel of Thomas

29 4th month 23, 2017
Reply by Forrest Curo

"Greetings Friends: A comment to Keith: I have read Thomas in the power and presence…"

Jim Wilson replied 11th month 30, 2015 to Jesus in the Gospel of Thomas

29 4th month 23, 2017
Reply by Forrest Curo

"Greetings Howard: I hope everyone is enjoying their evening before Thanksgiving. How…"

Jim Wilson replied 11th month 26, 2015 to Jesus in the Gospel of Thomas

29 4th month 23, 2017
Reply by Forrest Curo

"Hi Howard: A few observations: Most scholars do not 'revere' Thomas as an accurate r…"

Jim Wilson replied 11th month 25, 2015 to Jesus in the Gospel of Thomas

29 4th month 23, 2017
Reply by Forrest Curo

"Dear Friends: An additional observation stimulated by the posts on this thread:  Jam…"

Jim Wilson replied 5th month 28, 2013 to Let's Get Real

32 3rd month 25, 2014
Reply by Sandi Was Here

"A few responses: Paula, your journey is my journey.  I come from a Buddhist backgrou…"

Jim Wilson replied 5th month 16, 2013 to Let's Get Real

32 3rd month 25, 2014
Reply by Sandi Was Here

"Friend Paula: Sure, go ahead and quote.  I'm not on Facebook, though, so they won't…"

Jim Wilson replied 9th month 30, 2012 to Contemplative Quaker

36 9th month 30, 2012
Reply by Tom Smith

RSS

Support Us

Did you know that QuakerQuaker is 100% reader supported? Our costs run to about $50/month. If you think this kind of outreach and conversation is important, please support it with a monthly subscription or one-time gift.

Latest Activity

Daniel Hughes updated their profile
5 hours ago
Martin Kelley updated their profile
20 hours ago
Martin Kelley posted a blog post

QuakerQuaker migration starting soon, can you help?

Hi QuakerQuaker fans,It's time to start the migration of QuakerQuaker to a new online platform. It…See More
20 hours ago
Martin Kelley commented on QuakerQuaker's blog post 'QuakerQuaker Resolution for 2023—Can You Help?'
"Hi Christopher, thanks for your ongoing support all this time; I understand needing to slow down…"
2nd day (Mon)
Christopher Hatton posted events
1st day (Sun)
Christopher Hatton commented on QuakerQuaker's blog post 'QuakerQuaker Resolution for 2023—Can You Help?'
"Hi Martin,   I hope other users have been making occasional/regular donations.  I am…"
1st day (Sun)
Christopher Hatton liked David Anthony's profile
1st day (Sun)
Christopher Hatton updated their profile
1st day (Sun)

© 2023   Created by QuakerQuaker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service