Howard Brod's Discussions (184)

Discussions Replied To (39) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Olivia.  I must tell you that my meeting has gone through dark times as a mee…"

Howard Brod replied 10th month 19, 2015 to Can one be Quaker and Jewish?

40 10th month 19, 2015
Reply by Howard Brod

"Actually, my meeting would accept someone as a member of the Religious Society of Fr…"

Howard Brod replied 10th month 18, 2015 to Can one be Quaker and Jewish?

40 10th month 19, 2015
Reply by Howard Brod

"Thanks Sandi! You have been a wonderful addition to our spiritual family.  Just befo…"

Howard Brod replied 3rd month 25, 2014 to Let's Get Real

32 3rd month 25, 2014
Reply by Sandi Was Here

"I agree Stephen that liberal Quakerism has so much to offer many who are wandering s…"

Howard Brod replied 1st month 22, 2014 to Do Our Meetings Practice Simplicity in our Communications?

7 1st month 22, 2014
Reply by Stephanie Stuckwisch

"I guess to your initial point, Martin: we all see things differently.  I think numbe…"

Howard Brod replied 1st month 22, 2014 to Do Our Meetings Practice Simplicity in our Communications?

7 1st month 22, 2014
Reply by Stephanie Stuckwisch

"Hi Bill, I agree with you that it is easier for most of us to label an experience i…"

Howard Brod replied 6th month 25, 2013 to "Silent Waiting": It Speaks My Mind

5 6th month 26, 2013
Reply by William F Rushby

"Thanks Bill for referring me (us all) to this article by Chuck.  It is apparent that…"

Howard Brod replied 6th month 3, 2013 to Let's Get Real

32 3rd month 25, 2014
Reply by Sandi Was Here

"Stephanie, I appreciate your posts and agree with your wisdom. One thing my meetin…"

Howard Brod replied 6th month 3, 2013 to Let's Get Real

32 3rd month 25, 2014
Reply by Sandi Was Here

"Interesting points, Jim.  You made me think of a small pamphlet that my meeting prov…"

Howard Brod replied 5th month 17, 2013 to Let's Get Real

32 3rd month 25, 2014
Reply by Sandi Was Here

"Paula, You have so beautifully described the best of liberal Quakers, and why we mus…"

Howard Brod replied 5th month 14, 2013 to Let's Get Real

32 3rd month 25, 2014
Reply by Sandi Was Here

RSS

Support Us

Did you know that QuakerQuaker is 100% reader supported? Our costs run to about $50/month. If you think this kind of outreach and conversation is important, please support it with a monthly subscription or one-time gift.

Latest Activity

Daniel Hughes updated their profile
5 hours ago
Martin Kelley updated their profile
20 hours ago
Martin Kelley posted a blog post

QuakerQuaker migration starting soon, can you help?

Hi QuakerQuaker fans,It's time to start the migration of QuakerQuaker to a new online platform. It…See More
20 hours ago
Martin Kelley commented on QuakerQuaker's blog post 'QuakerQuaker Resolution for 2023—Can You Help?'
"Hi Christopher, thanks for your ongoing support all this time; I understand needing to slow down…"
2nd day (Mon)
Christopher Hatton posted events
1st day (Sun)
Christopher Hatton commented on QuakerQuaker's blog post 'QuakerQuaker Resolution for 2023—Can You Help?'
"Hi Martin,   I hope other users have been making occasional/regular donations.  I am…"
1st day (Sun)
Christopher Hatton liked David Anthony's profile
1st day (Sun)
Christopher Hatton updated their profile
1st day (Sun)

© 2023   Created by QuakerQuaker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service