James C Schultz's Discussions (240)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"That's my understanding.  You should check with the Yearly Meeting for your area or…"

James C Schultz replied 2nd month 15, 2016 to Christian Quakers without meetings

22 2nd month 18, 2016
Reply by Rick Waldau

"There are several ways to approach this depending on where you live.  Several of us…"

James C Schultz replied 2nd month 15, 2016 to Christian Quakers without meetings

22 2nd month 18, 2016
Reply by Rick Waldau

"There is nothing more beautiful than encountering the Living God through His son Jes…"

James C Schultz replied 3rd month 8, 2012 to Why Light of Christ and not just the Light?

30 6th month 24, 2012
Reply by Alison Irving

"I believe that by His death and resurrection, Jesus restored my and everyone else's…"

James C Schultz replied 4th month 22, 2011 to What is salvation?

8 5th month 16, 2011
Reply by Joe Turner

"I think we have to get past labels and be whatever God gives us the grace to be.  We…"

James C Schultz replied 1st month 15, 2011 to Post-Evangelical Friends?

16 2nd month 18, 2011
Reply by Paul A. Smith

"I have walked a similar path and agree completely.  Now God has to make a way.  I ha…"

James C Schultz replied 1st month 15, 2011 to The Vast Opportunity for Quaker Outreach to Christian Seekers

15 2nd month 5, 2011
Reply by Stephanie Stuckwisch

"I'm reminded of the story of the Tower of Babel. When I first heard the story I was…"

James C Schultz replied 5th month 16, 2010 to Friends and Modalism

21 7th month 17, 2010
Reply by Nanna Kapp

"Forest, good to hear from you again. Hope you are well. With regard to knowing God,…"

James C Schultz replied 5th month 16, 2010 to Friends and Modalism

21 7th month 17, 2010
Reply by Nanna Kapp

"I think you have to seek the truth of who Jesus is with all your heart. Don't settle…"

James C Schultz replied 5th month 15, 2010 to Friends and Modalism

21 7th month 17, 2010
Reply by Nanna Kapp

"No"

James C Schultz replied 4th month 21, 2010 to Quakers and MAry

16 4th month 24, 2010
Reply by Stephanie Stuckwisch

RSS

Support Us

Did you know that QuakerQuaker is 100% reader supported? Our costs run to about $50/month. If you think this kind of outreach and conversation is important, please support it with a monthly subscription or one-time gift.

Latest Activity

Daniel Hughes updated their profile
4 hours ago
Martin Kelley updated their profile
19 hours ago
Martin Kelley posted a blog post

QuakerQuaker migration starting soon, can you help?

Hi QuakerQuaker fans,It's time to start the migration of QuakerQuaker to a new online platform. It…See More
19 hours ago
Martin Kelley commented on QuakerQuaker's blog post 'QuakerQuaker Resolution for 2023—Can You Help?'
"Hi Christopher, thanks for your ongoing support all this time; I understand needing to slow down…"
2nd day (Mon)
Christopher Hatton posted events
1st day (Sun)
Christopher Hatton commented on QuakerQuaker's blog post 'QuakerQuaker Resolution for 2023—Can You Help?'
"Hi Martin,   I hope other users have been making occasional/regular donations.  I am…"
1st day (Sun)
Christopher Hatton liked David Anthony's profile
1st day (Sun)
Christopher Hatton updated their profile
1st day (Sun)

© 2023   Created by QuakerQuaker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service