Forrest Curo's Discussions (1,233)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"I've got to disagree about what's unique about Jesus... We've had many martyrs. The…"

Forrest Curo replied 3rd month 11, 2012 to Why Light of Christ and not just the Light?

30 6th month 24, 2012
Reply by Alison Irving

"Something NT Wright said about resurrection: If God had raised one of the two 'bandi…"

Forrest Curo replied 3rd month 9, 2012 to Why Light of Christ and not just the Light?

30 6th month 24, 2012
Reply by Alison Irving

"It's hard for me to sort this out intellectually, because I see that God, as introdu…"

Forrest Curo replied 3rd month 8, 2012 to Why Light of Christ and not just the Light?

30 6th month 24, 2012
Reply by Alison Irving

"If I were better tuned in myself, would it bother me that 1) The tradition I joined…"

Forrest Curo replied 10th month 15, 2010 to I want to be a Quaker,but?

16 10th month 15, 2010
Reply by Forrest Curo

"This is fine, so far as people are actually encountering 'the Divine' they should be…"

Forrest Curo replied 10th month 14, 2010 to I want to be a Quaker,but?

16 10th month 15, 2010
Reply by Forrest Curo

"I, too, feel that "non-Theist Quaker" is an example of mislabelling-- but God has ma…"

Forrest Curo replied 9th month 9, 2010 to I want to be a Quaker,but?

16 10th month 15, 2010
Reply by Forrest Curo

"I just tend not to be on anyone's theological spectrum. Being all things to all peop…"

Forrest Curo replied 5th month 24, 2010 to Friends and Modalism

21 7th month 17, 2010
Reply by Nanna Kapp

"If you want to label my position, try "Low-Christology/high-anthropology." Jesus wa…"

Forrest Curo replied 5th month 24, 2010 to Friends and Modalism

21 7th month 17, 2010
Reply by Nanna Kapp

"I wouldn't need an apology for “being attacked,” even if I had been. I would, howev…"

Forrest Curo replied 5th month 23, 2010 to Friends and Modalism

21 7th month 17, 2010
Reply by Nanna Kapp

"One can interpret the word "Christ" to mean "the Spirit that manifests [more or less…"

Forrest Curo replied 5th month 18, 2010 to Friends and Modalism

21 7th month 17, 2010
Reply by Nanna Kapp

RSS

Support Us

Did you know that QuakerQuaker is 100% reader supported? Our costs run to about $50/month. If you think this kind of outreach and conversation is important, please support it with a monthly subscription or one-time gift.

Latest Activity

Daniel Hughes updated their profile
4 hours ago
Martin Kelley updated their profile
19 hours ago
Martin Kelley posted a blog post

QuakerQuaker migration starting soon, can you help?

Hi QuakerQuaker fans,It's time to start the migration of QuakerQuaker to a new online platform. It…See More
19 hours ago
Martin Kelley commented on QuakerQuaker's blog post 'QuakerQuaker Resolution for 2023—Can You Help?'
"Hi Christopher, thanks for your ongoing support all this time; I understand needing to slow down…"
2nd day (Mon)
Christopher Hatton posted events
1st day (Sun)
Christopher Hatton commented on QuakerQuaker's blog post 'QuakerQuaker Resolution for 2023—Can You Help?'
"Hi Martin,   I hope other users have been making occasional/regular donations.  I am…"
1st day (Sun)
Christopher Hatton liked David Anthony's profile
1st day (Sun)
Christopher Hatton updated their profile
1st day (Sun)

© 2023   Created by QuakerQuaker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service