Stephanie Stuckwisch's Discussions (133)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"For the most part, I'm comfortable in most Liberal Meetings. I practice listening in…"

Stephanie Stuckwisch replied 2nd month 15, 2016 to Christian Quakers without meetings

22 2nd month 18, 2016
Reply by Rick Waldau

"In my part of the country, I have 2 choices - the Friends' Churches or Liberal Meeti…"

Stephanie Stuckwisch replied 2nd month 15, 2016 to Christian Quakers without meetings

22 2nd month 18, 2016
Reply by Rick Waldau

"I just finished the book "Saving Paradise". The writers point out that the earliest…"

Stephanie Stuckwisch replied 4th month 18, 2011 to What is salvation?

8 5th month 16, 2011
Reply by Joe Turner

"Not sure what is happening in the midwest. Out here on the West coast, I don't think…"

Stephanie Stuckwisch replied 2nd month 5, 2011 to The Vast Opportunity for Quaker Outreach to Christian Seekers

15 2nd month 5, 2011
Reply by Stephanie Stuckwisch

"Since joining Quakers I have always worshiped with Liberal meetings. I've had my own…"

Stephanie Stuckwisch replied 1st month 27, 2011 to The Vast Opportunity for Quaker Outreach to Christian Seekers

15 2nd month 5, 2011

"I suspect I'm misreading you. Are you saying that Christocentric Quakers should not…"

Stephanie Stuckwisch replied 1st month 17, 2011 to The Vast Opportunity for Quaker Outreach to Christian Seekers

15 2nd month 5, 2011

"I truly believe that the Quaker vision of Christianity would fit most of these seeke…"

Stephanie Stuckwisch replied 1st month 17, 2011 to The Vast Opportunity for Quaker Outreach to Christian Seekers

15 2nd month 5, 2011

"I think that there is a very strong desire to see the female in God. The deification…"

Stephanie Stuckwisch replied 4th month 24, 2010 to Quakers and MAry

16 4th month 24, 2010

"Veneration of Mary has generally functioned as a way to absorb goddess worship into…"

Stephanie Stuckwisch replied 4th month 21, 2010 to Quakers and MAry

16 4th month 24, 2010

"Hi Scott, I don't have a "personal relationship" in the way that fundamentalists me…"

Stephanie Stuckwisch replied 1st month 13, 2010 to Friends and Modalism

21 7th month 17, 2010
Reply by Nanna Kapp

RSS

Support Us

Did you know that QuakerQuaker is 100% reader supported? Our costs run to about $50/month. If you think this kind of outreach and conversation is important, please support it with a monthly subscription or one-time gift.

Latest Activity

Daniel Hughes updated their profile
4 hours ago
Martin Kelley updated their profile
19 hours ago
Martin Kelley posted a blog post

QuakerQuaker migration starting soon, can you help?

Hi QuakerQuaker fans,It's time to start the migration of QuakerQuaker to a new online platform. It…See More
19 hours ago
Martin Kelley commented on QuakerQuaker's blog post 'QuakerQuaker Resolution for 2023—Can You Help?'
"Hi Christopher, thanks for your ongoing support all this time; I understand needing to slow down…"
2nd day (Mon)
Christopher Hatton posted events
1st day (Sun)
Christopher Hatton commented on QuakerQuaker's blog post 'QuakerQuaker Resolution for 2023—Can You Help?'
"Hi Martin,   I hope other users have been making occasional/regular donations.  I am…"
1st day (Sun)
Christopher Hatton liked David Anthony's profile
1st day (Sun)
Christopher Hatton updated their profile
1st day (Sun)

© 2023   Created by QuakerQuaker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service