William F Rushby's Discussions (480)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Upon awakening on March 28, 1995, I was aware of not having slept restfully due to c…"

William F Rushby replied 3rd month 27, 2020 to Short pieces of writing and poems that express your Christian faith and experience

3 3rd month 27, 2020
Reply by William F Rushby

"The Butterfly   Did you see    That butterfly? It landed right    Before my eye And…"

William F Rushby replied 3rd month 27, 2020 to Short pieces of writing and poems that express your Christian faith and experience

3 3rd month 27, 2020

"Renee: Your simple request is already a good witness for Christ!  Some of my ancesto…"

William F Rushby replied 3rd month 21, 2020 to Short pieces of writing and poems that express your Christian faith and experience

3 3rd month 27, 2020

"Hello, Ann!  I should let Rick tell you that he lives in Montreal, Quebec.  Uh oh, t…"

William F Rushby replied 2nd month 17, 2016 to Christian Quakers without meetings

22 2nd month 18, 2016
Reply by Rick Waldau

"Hello, Rick!  Unfortunately, all that is left at Farnham is their cemetery. I have h…"

William F Rushby replied 2nd month 15, 2016 to Christian Quakers without meetings

22 2nd month 18, 2016
Reply by Rick Waldau

"Rick: Check out the Mennonites and Mennonite Brethren in the Montreal area.  I am a…"

William F Rushby replied 2nd month 15, 2016 to Christian Quakers without meetings

22 2nd month 18, 2016
Reply by Rick Waldau

"Bill Samuel wrote: "I always recommend that Christians find fellow believers to meet…"

22 2nd month 18, 2016
Reply by Rick Waldau

"I think that the distinction between "cerebral knowledge" and "heart knowledge" (or…"

William F Rushby replied 3rd month 9, 2012 to Why Light of Christ and not just the Light?

30 6th month 24, 2012
Reply by Alison Irving

"Barbara:  Thanks for your good testimony!  I believe that Jesus Christ is a living p…"

William F Rushby replied 3rd month 9, 2012 to Why Light of Christ and not just the Light?

30 6th month 24, 2012
Reply by Alison Irving

"David: The best place to find "Quaker spiritual meditations", in my experience, is i…"

William F Rushby replied 9th month 11, 2010 to Quaker spiritual meditations

4 9th month 11, 2010

RSS

Support Us

Did you know that QuakerQuaker is 100% reader supported? Our costs run to about $50/month. If you think this kind of outreach and conversation is important, please support it with a monthly subscription or one-time gift.

Latest Activity

Daniel Hughes updated their profile
4 hours ago
Martin Kelley updated their profile
19 hours ago
Martin Kelley posted a blog post

QuakerQuaker migration starting soon, can you help?

Hi QuakerQuaker fans,It's time to start the migration of QuakerQuaker to a new online platform. It…See More
19 hours ago
Martin Kelley commented on QuakerQuaker's blog post 'QuakerQuaker Resolution for 2023—Can You Help?'
"Hi Christopher, thanks for your ongoing support all this time; I understand needing to slow down…"
2nd day (Mon)
Christopher Hatton posted events
1st day (Sun)
Christopher Hatton commented on QuakerQuaker's blog post 'QuakerQuaker Resolution for 2023—Can You Help?'
"Hi Martin,   I hope other users have been making occasional/regular donations.  I am…"
1st day (Sun)
Christopher Hatton liked David Anthony's profile
1st day (Sun)
Christopher Hatton updated their profile
1st day (Sun)

© 2023   Created by QuakerQuaker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service