Rich Accetta-Evans's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello again to all who have contributed to this dialogue. I find myself reflecting…"

Rich Accetta-Evans replied 2nd month 21, 2013 to What is keeping YOU from coming to Christ-centered Friends gatherings?

44 9th month 28, 2013
Reply by Teri Bookless

"Aaron, I am sure that many attendees (perhaps not all) would value you and your enco…"

Rich Accetta-Evans replied 2nd month 18, 2013 to What is keeping YOU from coming to Christ-centered Friends gatherings?

44 9th month 28, 2013
Reply by Teri Bookless

"Well, maybe. But notice also that she accepted as her own some land from which the I…"

Rich Accetta-Evans replied 2nd month 25, 2010 to Did you know about the "Public Universal Friend" Jemimah Wilkinson?

12 2nd month 25, 2010
Reply by Rich Accetta-Evans

"Thanks to Chuck Fager for drawing this interesting comparison (albeit one that I don…"

Rich Accetta-Evans replied 1st month 9, 2010 to Did you know about the "Public Universal Friend" Jemimah Wilkinson?

12 2nd month 25, 2010

"hmm. Well, there was a typo in my link (it shouldn't have included the close parenth…"

Rich Accetta-Evans replied 11th month 9, 2009 to Improving Quaker History on Wikipedia

3 11th month 9, 2009
Reply by Martin Kelley

"Rather than repeat things I've said in the past, I think I give my answer to this qu…"

Rich Accetta-Evans replied 7th month 8, 2009 to What Christianity Means to Me

5 7th month 8, 2009
Reply by Forrest Curo

"Thanks to all who've shared your thoughts. There are lots of things I want to respon…"

Rich Accetta-Evans replied 12th month 16, 2008 to Was I Incorrect?

8 12th month 16, 2008

"I've changed the name of this discussion from "Was I Lying?" to "Was I Incorrect?" i…"

Rich Accetta-Evans replied 12th month 12, 2008 to Was I Incorrect?

8 12th month 16, 2008

"I would add to the list Irene Lape's Leadings:A Catholic's Journey Through Quakerism…"

Rich Accetta-Evans replied 12th month 8, 2008 to Good Quaker Reads

25 3rd month 27, 2009
Reply by Chel Avery

"Hi, I hope you are able to work this out. A couple of things to bear in mind: First…"

Rich Accetta-Evans replied 12th month 5, 2008 to Marrying Outside of Your Meeting? (sounds more scandalous than it actually is ;)

2 12th month 5, 2008

RSS

Support Us

Did you know that QuakerQuaker is 100% reader supported? Our costs run to about $50/month. If you think this kind of outreach and conversation is important, please support it with a monthly subscription or one-time gift.

Latest Activity

Daniel Hughes updated their profile
4 hours ago
Martin Kelley updated their profile
19 hours ago
Martin Kelley posted a blog post

QuakerQuaker migration starting soon, can you help?

Hi QuakerQuaker fans,It's time to start the migration of QuakerQuaker to a new online platform. It…See More
19 hours ago
Martin Kelley commented on QuakerQuaker's blog post 'QuakerQuaker Resolution for 2023—Can You Help?'
"Hi Christopher, thanks for your ongoing support all this time; I understand needing to slow down…"
2nd day (Mon)
Christopher Hatton posted events
1st day (Sun)
Christopher Hatton commented on QuakerQuaker's blog post 'QuakerQuaker Resolution for 2023—Can You Help?'
"Hi Martin,   I hope other users have been making occasional/regular donations.  I am…"
1st day (Sun)
Christopher Hatton liked David Anthony's profile
1st day (Sun)
Christopher Hatton updated their profile
1st day (Sun)

© 2023   Created by QuakerQuaker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service