All Discussions Tagged 'Quaker' (20)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Contribute to Quaker Universalist Fellowship's blog - Themes for 2019

Friends, The Quaker Universalist Fellowship steering committee met in October to develop themes for our work in 2019. We focus on Quak…

Started by Mike Shell

0 3rd month 14, 2019

A Mirror on Current Quakerism: The Cambridge Companion to Quakerism, ed. by Angell and Dandelion – A Review

Reviewed by Quaker Universalist Conversations universalistfriends.org/weblog/a-mirror-on-current-quakerism The Cambridge Companion to Quake…

Started by Mike Shell

0 9th month 21, 2018

Is this article from Mennoworld (Mennonite) relevant to Friends?

http://mennoworld.org/2017/10/23/the-world-together/fundamentally-flawed-how-mennonites-failed-to-be-faithful/

Started by Ray Lovegrove

4 10th month 25, 2017
Reply by Forrest Curo

Review of Quaker Leader Becky Ankeny's new ebook, ...Accept Gay Marriage

Wednesday, April 12, 2017 Review of Quaker Leader Becky Ankeny's new ebook, ...Accept Gay Marriage I wish Becky Ankeny had achieved her…

Started by Daniel Wilcox

0 4th month 12, 2017

Review of Meetings, A Religious Autobiography by Chuck Fager

Wednesday, June 22, 2016 Part #2: Review of Meetings by Chuck Fager from Amazon's website:"Chuck Fager’s transition from a conservative C…

Started by Daniel Wilcox

0 6th month 22, 2016

Is This Presidential Election a "Seeding Time"? and book on Mennonites/Quakers during American Revolution

Is This Presidential Election a "Seeding Time"? Would you agree or disagree with the following statements?#1 Usually, war is justifie…

Started by Daniel Wilcox

2 2nd month 29, 2016
Reply by Daniel Wilcox

"Sing in the Spirit: A Book of Quaker Songs," by the Leaveners

Leaveners: Inspiring Change through the Arts is a Quaker arts charity in the United Kingdom. In 2013, they published Sing in the Spirit: A…

Started by Mike Shell

0 9th month 16, 2015

Seeking Program Director in Managua

ProNica, Quakers in Solidarity with Nicaraguan Grassroots Organizations  Title:                              Program Director Location:   …

Started by ProNica

0 5th month 23, 2014

Quaker parenting

I am the Children and JYF Coordinator for Australian Yearly Meeting. My role is to support families and meetings to better include children…

Started by Jenny Turton

2 4th month 24, 2014
Reply by Jenny Turton

Announcement: What Canst Thou Say? has two new blogs!

What Canst Thou Say? (WCTS) is a worship-sharing group in print for Quakers with an interest in mystical experience and contemplative pract…

Started by Judy Lumb

0 8th month 20, 2013

RSS

Support Us

Did you know that QuakerQuaker is 100% reader supported? Our costs run to about $50/month. If you think this kind of outreach and conversation is important, please support it with a monthly subscription or one-time gift.

Latest Activity

Daniel Hughes updated their profile
4 hours ago
Martin Kelley updated their profile
19 hours ago
Martin Kelley posted a blog post

QuakerQuaker migration starting soon, can you help?

Hi QuakerQuaker fans,It's time to start the migration of QuakerQuaker to a new online platform. It…See More
19 hours ago
Martin Kelley commented on QuakerQuaker's blog post 'QuakerQuaker Resolution for 2023—Can You Help?'
"Hi Christopher, thanks for your ongoing support all this time; I understand needing to slow down…"
2nd day (Mon)
Christopher Hatton posted events
1st day (Sun)
Christopher Hatton commented on QuakerQuaker's blog post 'QuakerQuaker Resolution for 2023—Can You Help?'
"Hi Martin,   I hope other users have been making occasional/regular donations.  I am…"
1st day (Sun)
Christopher Hatton liked David Anthony's profile
1st day (Sun)
Christopher Hatton updated their profile
1st day (Sun)

© 2023   Created by QuakerQuaker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service