Martin Kelley's Discussions (88)

Discussions Replied To (42) Replies Latest Activity

"UK Friends have had a network going for a little while. Check out their site at http…"

Martin Kelley replied 8th month 16, 2016 to Running a Friendly Business

7 8th month 22, 2017
Reply by David Anthony

"We picked the wrong architecture. I remember a fascinating article about the churche…"

Martin Kelley replied 8th month 11, 2016 to Helping the Poor in Bandwidth

18 8th month 19, 2016
Reply by Kirby Urner

"Not sure it's exactly what you're looking for but Scott Holmes is a Quaker lawyer in…"

Martin Kelley replied 5th month 5, 2015 to quaker process and jury deliberations

2 5th month 5, 2015
Reply by Olivia

"And now that I have electronic access to Friends Journal from 1955, I can trace it b…"

Martin Kelley replied 2nd month 24, 2015 to When did Quakers start worship sharing?

23 2nd month 24, 2015
Reply by Martin Kelley

"Friends Journal ran a piece on the restoration last year, "The Golden Rule Shall Sai…"

Martin Kelley replied 3rd month 21, 2014 to Albert Bigelow

19 4th month 7, 2014
Reply by Laura Scattergood

"Hi Gene: Oh no, you're sounding like my wife Julie (as a Quaker gone Catholic with O…"

Martin Kelley replied 3rd month 24, 2013 to which "Primitive Christianity Revived, Again"

4 3rd month 25, 2013
Reply by Roger Dreisbach-Williams

"Wow, Chip, who would have imagined?? I installed the medium-sized widget and it seem…"

Martin Kelley replied 3rd month 15, 2012 to QuakerApp now available on Playstore

15 7th month 2, 2014
Reply by Paul Pink

"Hi Forrest, glad the technology behind QQ seems it will work better for you. Glad to…"

Martin Kelley replied 7th month 12, 2011 to Scripture Study?

11 7th month 24, 2011
Reply by Stephanie Stuckwisch

"Thanks for finding this Bill! And now I know why the Dubois' name was familiar to me…"

Martin Kelley replied 2nd month 16, 2011 to When did Quakers start worship sharing?

23 2nd month 24, 2015
Reply by Martin Kelley

"Good sources! I Googled DuBois and found <a href="http://www.ihrc.umn.edu/researc…"

Martin Kelley replied 2nd month 15, 2011 to When did Quakers start worship sharing?

23 2nd month 24, 2015
Reply by Martin Kelley

RSS

Support Us

Did you know that QuakerQuaker is 100% reader supported? Our costs run to about $50/month. If you think this kind of outreach and conversation is important, please support it with a monthly subscription or one-time gift.

Latest Activity

Daniel Hughes updated their profile
4 hours ago
Martin Kelley updated their profile
19 hours ago
Martin Kelley posted a blog post

QuakerQuaker migration starting soon, can you help?

Hi QuakerQuaker fans,It's time to start the migration of QuakerQuaker to a new online platform. It…See More
19 hours ago
Martin Kelley commented on QuakerQuaker's blog post 'QuakerQuaker Resolution for 2023—Can You Help?'
"Hi Christopher, thanks for your ongoing support all this time; I understand needing to slow down…"
2nd day (Mon)
Christopher Hatton posted events
1st day (Sun)
Christopher Hatton commented on QuakerQuaker's blog post 'QuakerQuaker Resolution for 2023—Can You Help?'
"Hi Martin,   I hope other users have been making occasional/regular donations.  I am…"
1st day (Sun)
Christopher Hatton liked David Anthony's profile
1st day (Sun)
Christopher Hatton updated their profile
1st day (Sun)

© 2023   Created by QuakerQuaker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service