Martin Kelley's Discussions (88)

Discussions Replied To (42) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Geoffrey, I'm as surprised as you are. For reasons unexplained, Eleanor closed he…"

Martin Kelley replied 4th month 6, 2010 to Why did the discussion disappear?

9 4th month 7, 2010
Reply by Martin Kelley

"QuakerQuaker has been advertiser supported for years. It brings in about $30 a month…"

Martin Kelley replied 2nd month 5, 2010 to Promoting Quaker Quaker as a lucrative advertising venue

2 2nd month 5, 2010
Reply by David L. Hoffman

"Thanks for sharing that. I know Friends at the time warned against following the "Ne…"

Martin Kelley replied 12th month 29, 2009 to Did you know about the "Public Universal Friend" Jemimah Wilkinson?

12 2nd month 25, 2010
Reply by Rich Accetta-Evans

"I think it's a useful discussion for those of us in the unprogrammed tradition too.…"

Martin Kelley replied 12th month 22, 2009 to Open Worship

36 6th month 27, 2016
Reply by William F Rushby

"Yes, well, you can take exception as much as you want but it doesn't affect Barclay'…"

Martin Kelley replied 12th month 11, 2009 to Friends & Theology

47 12th month 8, 2013
Reply by William F Rushby

"Good ol' Wikipedia. I haven't seen that entry. I'm not going to dive into those wate…"

Martin Kelley replied 11th month 9, 2009 to Improving Quaker History on Wikipedia

3 11th month 9, 2009
Reply by Martin Kelley

"Hey Dan: better pay is good. And in the meantime, FWCC decided this was something wo…"

Martin Kelley replied 11th month 3, 2009 to quaker mapping project

12 11th month 3, 2009
Reply by Martin Kelley

"Hi Richard: I agree. I think it's a great idea. Do it, report back and I'll be happy…"

Martin Kelley replied 8th month 6, 2009 to Why the New Site?

4 8th month 6, 2009
Reply by Martin Kelley

"Whoops! That last post was from me, Martin, as myself, not as QuakerQuaker. Sorry, I…"

Martin Kelley replied 5th month 26, 2009 to

just now

"That's right, it pulls tweets from the Quaker Twibe members that include the words "…"

Martin Kelley replied 5th month 7, 2009 to QuakerQuaker on Twitter

3 5th month 7, 2009
Reply by Martin Kelley

RSS

Support Us

Did you know that QuakerQuaker is 100% reader supported? Our costs run to about $50/month. If you think this kind of outreach and conversation is important, please support it with a monthly subscription or one-time gift.

Latest Activity

Daniel Hughes updated their profile
4 hours ago
Martin Kelley updated their profile
19 hours ago
Martin Kelley posted a blog post

QuakerQuaker migration starting soon, can you help?

Hi QuakerQuaker fans,It's time to start the migration of QuakerQuaker to a new online platform. It…See More
19 hours ago
Martin Kelley commented on QuakerQuaker's blog post 'QuakerQuaker Resolution for 2023—Can You Help?'
"Hi Christopher, thanks for your ongoing support all this time; I understand needing to slow down…"
2nd day (Mon)
Christopher Hatton posted events
1st day (Sun)
Christopher Hatton commented on QuakerQuaker's blog post 'QuakerQuaker Resolution for 2023—Can You Help?'
"Hi Martin,   I hope other users have been making occasional/regular donations.  I am…"
1st day (Sun)
Christopher Hatton liked David Anthony's profile
1st day (Sun)
Christopher Hatton updated their profile
1st day (Sun)

© 2023   Created by QuakerQuaker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service