Bruce R. Arnold's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"As you have already made your choice, this comes "a day late and a dollar short," bu…"

Bruce R. Arnold replied 1st month 27, 2013 to Cell phones in Meeting?

11 1st month 27, 2013
Reply by Bruce R. Arnold

"Friend Forrest, would it be untoward of me to suggest that you spend some time "clos…"

Bruce R. Arnold replied 7th month 22, 2012 to A Friend's Message Today

5 7th month 23, 2012
Reply by Forrest Curo

"Forrest, Buddhism and Taoism don't address the topic, and that is what makes them no…"

Bruce R. Arnold replied 5th month 5, 2012 to Concerned about 'non-theistic Quakerism'. (An oxymoron!)

65 1st month 19, 2013
Reply by William F Rushby

"I have the greatest respect for my non-theist friends who are religious. It is not a…"

Bruce R. Arnold replied 5th month 5, 2012 to Concerned about 'non-theistic Quakerism'. (An oxymoron!)

65 1st month 19, 2013
Reply by William F Rushby

"I try to see the wounds that people carry. There is no doubt that the Christian reli…"

Bruce R. Arnold replied 4th month 22, 2012 to Why does my faith journey threaten yours??

31 12th month 8, 2012
Reply by Howard Brod

"A friend of mine, mother of the groom, was asked by the bride's mother to cut her lo…"

Bruce R. Arnold replied 4th month 22, 2012 to Plain Dress ups and downs

5 5th month 6, 2012
Reply by Mary Arbuckle

"Lovely reply, Jim, thank you. Bruce "

Bruce R. Arnold replied 3rd month 23, 2012 to How does a Quaker explain Easter and Jesus to a child?

25 4th month 7, 2012
Reply by elizabeth a walker

"Hi Isabel, I pastored a semi-programmed Meeting in the 80s. (Funny thing, I know, fo…"

Bruce R. Arnold replied 3rd month 23, 2012 to Semi-programmed?

7 12th month 11, 2019
Reply by Christopher Hatton

"As a recovering addict myself (23 years), I want to ask you never to give up hope th…"

Bruce R. Arnold replied 3rd month 18, 2012 to Plain Comfort

11 12th month 24, 2012
Reply by Chris Beauchamp

"I don't understand what it is that makes people want to say that believing THIS way…"

Bruce R. Arnold replied 3rd month 10, 2012 to How does a Quaker explain Easter and Jesus to a child?

25 4th month 7, 2012
Reply by elizabeth a walker

RSS

Support Us

Did you know that QuakerQuaker is 100% reader supported? Our costs run to about $50/month. If you think this kind of outreach and conversation is important, please support it with a monthly subscription or one-time gift.

Latest Activity

Daniel Hughes updated their profile
4 hours ago
Martin Kelley updated their profile
19 hours ago
Martin Kelley posted a blog post

QuakerQuaker migration starting soon, can you help?

Hi QuakerQuaker fans,It's time to start the migration of QuakerQuaker to a new online platform. It…See More
19 hours ago
Martin Kelley commented on QuakerQuaker's blog post 'QuakerQuaker Resolution for 2023—Can You Help?'
"Hi Christopher, thanks for your ongoing support all this time; I understand needing to slow down…"
2nd day (Mon)
Christopher Hatton posted events
1st day (Sun)
Christopher Hatton commented on QuakerQuaker's blog post 'QuakerQuaker Resolution for 2023—Can You Help?'
"Hi Martin,   I hope other users have been making occasional/regular donations.  I am…"
1st day (Sun)
Christopher Hatton liked David Anthony's profile
1st day (Sun)
Christopher Hatton updated their profile
1st day (Sun)

© 2023   Created by QuakerQuaker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service