Helen Gibbs's Discussions (36)

Discussions Replied To (32) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Stephanie,   I veer between very excited and very scared about spending time with…"

Helen Gibbs replied 4th month 23, 2011 to We don't start anything from the same place.

7 4th month 23, 2011
Reply by Stephanie

"Hello Kathy,   Been reflecting on your words and want to give you my thoughts on wha…"

Helen Gibbs replied 4th month 23, 2011 to We don't start anything from the same place.

7 4th month 23, 2011
Reply by Stephanie

"Update on this update.   They have a new temporary home outside the red-zone in the…"

Helen Gibbs replied 4th month 23, 2011 to Quakers in Christchurch New Zealand

13 4th month 23, 2011
Reply by Stephanie Stuckwisch

"Hi Stephanie, He actually made troll spotting easy by having a little smiley eating…"

Helen Gibbs replied 4th month 23, 2011 to Quakers in Christchurch New Zealand

13 4th month 23, 2011

"I'm an experienced moderator in a number of domestic violence recovery forums, so kn…"

Helen Gibbs replied 4th month 22, 2011 to Quakers in Christchurch New Zealand

13 4th month 23, 2011

"Hmmmm.....definite smell of troll round here. e   Love from one of the billy goats g…"

13 4th month 23, 2011

"Who says we ask God to demonstrate love for its creation?   Quaker faith is experien…"

13 4th month 23, 2011

"Actually, my experience directly contradicts this - most people are much more worrie…"

Helen Gibbs replied 3rd month 10, 2011 to Headcovering - finding a way to do this as a modern Plain

45 7th month 20, 2012
Reply by Chris Beauchamp

"Hi Rosemary, Your question is interesting, because I am one of the busy people of th…"

Helen Gibbs replied 3rd month 1, 2011 to What do you do in silent worship?

36 2nd month 20, 2012
Reply by Bruce R. Arnold

"It is a difficult tension that exists in the liberal tradition, and requires that th…"

Helen Gibbs replied 2nd month 20, 2011 to Any Other Liberal Christian Quakers?

16 2nd month 20, 2011
Reply by Forrest Curo

RSS

Support Us

Did you know that QuakerQuaker is 100% reader supported? Our costs run to about $50/month. If you think this kind of outreach and conversation is important, please support it with a monthly subscription or one-time gift.

Latest Activity

Daniel Hughes updated their profile
4 hours ago
Martin Kelley updated their profile
19 hours ago
Martin Kelley posted a blog post

QuakerQuaker migration starting soon, can you help?

Hi QuakerQuaker fans,It's time to start the migration of QuakerQuaker to a new online platform. It…See More
19 hours ago
Martin Kelley commented on QuakerQuaker's blog post 'QuakerQuaker Resolution for 2023—Can You Help?'
"Hi Christopher, thanks for your ongoing support all this time; I understand needing to slow down…"
2nd day (Mon)
Christopher Hatton posted events
1st day (Sun)
Christopher Hatton commented on QuakerQuaker's blog post 'QuakerQuaker Resolution for 2023—Can You Help?'
"Hi Martin,   I hope other users have been making occasional/regular donations.  I am…"
1st day (Sun)
Christopher Hatton liked David Anthony's profile
1st day (Sun)
Christopher Hatton updated their profile
1st day (Sun)

© 2023   Created by QuakerQuaker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service