Patricia Dallmann's Discussions (42)

Discussions Replied To (29) Replies Latest Activity

"This statement is from a letter that Fox wrote in 1651 while he was being held in Da…"

Patricia Dallmann replied 12th month 1, 2017 to The Politics of God

21 12th month 2, 2017
Reply by Forrest Curo

"Although there's value in tracing the decline of a faith tradition (whether Mennonit…"

Patricia Dallmann replied 10th month 25, 2017 to Is this article from Mennoworld (Mennonite) relevant to Friends?

4 10th month 25, 2017
Reply by Forrest Curo

"Your idea of what it is to know God, Forrest, is just that...an idea, a human, intel…"

Patricia Dallmann replied 4th month 19, 2016 to Bible Revisited...

55 5th month 2, 2016
Reply by David McKay

"David, your third paragraph was very good."

Patricia Dallmann replied 4th month 18, 2016 to Bible Revisited...

55 5th month 2, 2016
Reply by David McKay

"Friends asserted that the meaning of Scriptures was accessible to those who knew the…"

Patricia Dallmann replied 4th month 18, 2016 to Bible Revisited...

55 5th month 2, 2016
Reply by David McKay

"James: Thank you for making the distinction between "normal modus operandi" and the…"

Patricia Dallmann replied 12th month 20, 2015 to The loss of AWE

16 12th month 23, 2015
Reply by James C Schultz

"Bill, Thanks for posting this interview. George Deek struck me as thoughtful, and he…"

Patricia Dallmann replied 11th month 8, 2015 to The Testimony of an Israeli Arab Christian Diplomat on The Israeli/Palestinian Conflict

3 11th month 8, 2015
Reply by Daniel Wilcox

"Hello again! I appreciate your setting up this new post to continue a discussion on…"

Patricia Dallmann replied 10th month 19, 2015 to What does Paul mean by I Corinthians 12:3?

24 11th month 17, 2015
Reply by Forrest Curo

"Hello Scott. The first Quaker literature that I read was Isaac Penington's The Light…"

Patricia Dallmann replied 3rd month 28, 2015 to When was the "golden age of Quakerism"?

5 3rd month 28, 2015
Reply by Patricia Dallmann

"Not only have you provided an original and worthy argument, Adria, but you've modele…"

Patricia Dallmann replied 1st month 10, 2015 to Examining Our Consciences and Recommitting to Peace

9 1st month 13, 2015
Reply by Laura Scattergood

RSS

Support Us

Did you know that QuakerQuaker is 100% reader supported? Our costs run to about $50/month. If you think this kind of outreach and conversation is important, please support it with a monthly subscription or one-time gift.

Latest Activity

Daniel Hughes updated their profile
4 hours ago
Martin Kelley updated their profile
19 hours ago
Martin Kelley posted a blog post

QuakerQuaker migration starting soon, can you help?

Hi QuakerQuaker fans,It's time to start the migration of QuakerQuaker to a new online platform. It…See More
19 hours ago
Martin Kelley commented on QuakerQuaker's blog post 'QuakerQuaker Resolution for 2023—Can You Help?'
"Hi Christopher, thanks for your ongoing support all this time; I understand needing to slow down…"
2nd day (Mon)
Christopher Hatton posted events
1st day (Sun)
Christopher Hatton commented on QuakerQuaker's blog post 'QuakerQuaker Resolution for 2023—Can You Help?'
"Hi Martin,   I hope other users have been making occasional/regular donations.  I am…"
1st day (Sun)
Christopher Hatton liked David Anthony's profile
1st day (Sun)
Christopher Hatton updated their profile
1st day (Sun)

© 2023   Created by QuakerQuaker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service