Geoffrey Gilmore's Discussions (22)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"Forrest, you did offer a judgement, or at least a speculation, about the religious i…"

Geoffrey Gilmore replied 3rd month 28, 2011 to Universalism as a means to social harmony

22 4th month 2, 2011
Reply by Rupert Booth

"You wrote:  "nor am I claiming that Jesus is the only way to salvation."  But rememb…"

Geoffrey Gilmore replied 2nd month 19, 2011 to Buddhist and Quaker

102 11th month 7, 2022
Reply by Cris Fugate

"Part of the problem is that "Quaker" is a rather old religious term now, and the gro…"

Geoffrey Gilmore replied 8th month 21, 2010 to Buddhist and Quaker

102 11th month 7, 2022
Reply by Cris Fugate

"I don't think I've ever taught my mind to do anythingto reach stillness, or any othe…"

Geoffrey Gilmore replied 8th month 10, 2010 to What do you do in silent worship?

36 2nd month 20, 2012
Reply by Bruce R. Arnold

"If you're looking for conservative Friends in Hawaii, I think there are a few on the…"

Geoffrey Gilmore replied 7th month 2, 2010 to I need a couple Quaker friends

11 9th month 2, 2010
Reply by David L. Hoffman

"My family are conservative Quakers in upstate NY, but also rather isolated; we have…"

Geoffrey Gilmore replied 7th month 2, 2010 to I need a couple Quaker friends

11 9th month 2, 2010
Reply by David L. Hoffman

"It looks like the only way to leave the discussion group without losing everything y…"

Geoffrey Gilmore replied 4th month 7, 2010 to Why did the discussion disappear?

9 4th month 7, 2010
Reply by Martin Kelley

"And there's no way to set the system so that people don't automatically delete all t…"

Geoffrey Gilmore replied 4th month 6, 2010 to Why did the discussion disappear?

9 4th month 7, 2010
Reply by Martin Kelley

"It's refreshing to see another Quaker who still finds the concepts of sin, salvation…"

Geoffrey Gilmore replied 4th month 6, 2010 to The Cross and the Law

32 4th month 10, 2010
Reply by Forrest Curo

"On the subject of Buddhist Quakers: There is no such thing, or at least there should…"

Geoffrey Gilmore replied 2nd month 12, 2010 to Buddhist and Quaker

102 11th month 7, 2022
Reply by Cris Fugate

RSS

Support Us

Did you know that QuakerQuaker is 100% reader supported? Our costs run to about $50/month. If you think this kind of outreach and conversation is important, please support it with a monthly subscription or one-time gift.

Latest Activity

Daniel Hughes updated their profile
4 hours ago
Martin Kelley updated their profile
19 hours ago
Martin Kelley posted a blog post

QuakerQuaker migration starting soon, can you help?

Hi QuakerQuaker fans,It's time to start the migration of QuakerQuaker to a new online platform. It…See More
19 hours ago
Martin Kelley commented on QuakerQuaker's blog post 'QuakerQuaker Resolution for 2023—Can You Help?'
"Hi Christopher, thanks for your ongoing support all this time; I understand needing to slow down…"
2nd day (Mon)
Christopher Hatton posted events
1st day (Sun)
Christopher Hatton commented on QuakerQuaker's blog post 'QuakerQuaker Resolution for 2023—Can You Help?'
"Hi Martin,   I hope other users have been making occasional/regular donations.  I am…"
1st day (Sun)
Christopher Hatton liked David Anthony's profile
1st day (Sun)
Christopher Hatton updated their profile
1st day (Sun)

© 2023   Created by QuakerQuaker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service