Laura Scattergood's Discussions (177)

Discussions Replied To (128) Replies Latest Activity

"Well,  my mother is very ill now.   .   . You can "bother" me with it,  but if after…"

Laura Scattergood replied 6th month 30, 2015 to bless this dear man's heart

6 6th month 30, 2015
Reply by Forrest Curo

"By the way Forrest,  I always get quite a kick out of your anti-nursing home referen…"

Laura Scattergood replied 6th month 29, 2015 to bless this dear man's heart

6 6th month 30, 2015
Reply by Forrest Curo

"I hear that.  My heart is with him."

Laura Scattergood replied 6th month 29, 2015 to bless this dear man's heart

6 6th month 30, 2015
Reply by Forrest Curo

"Yeah!  The Help prayer!   I do notice that sometimes when praying alone in my spot b…"

Laura Scattergood replied 6th month 21, 2015 to Matthew 6.1-8

3 6th month 23, 2015
Reply by Forrest Curo

"Hi Forrest.  yeah,  Ms. Rankin is a big name  round these parts here in Montana.  Mi…"

Laura Scattergood replied 6th month 20, 2015 to Peace Promoter on Ten Dollar Bill?

2 6th month 20, 2015
Reply by Laura Scattergood

"Thanks Forrest.  I am pretty well versed in Onedia, and I am aware of the particular…"

Laura Scattergood replied 3rd month 1, 2015 to Your Gd is your Libido

5 3rd month 1, 2015

" Hi Olivia: About all I have to say these days are three words: Belton Women's Commo…"

Laura Scattergood replied 3rd month 1, 2015 to Your Gd is your Libido

5 3rd month 1, 2015

"So basically, isn't maintaining of these "state-sanctioned" and possibly "Meeting Ap…"

Laura Scattergood replied 2nd month 27, 2015 to Your Gd is your Libido

5 3rd month 1, 2015

"Hi  William F Rushby, Thanks for the link to the Amish Wedding song.  I will listen…"

Laura Scattergood replied 2nd month 27, 2015 to G-d (didn't) give rock n' roll to us

6 2nd month 28, 2015
Reply by Olivia

"Or Bill , rather,   thee prefers over William?   Well, kind of a hoot to think I'd h…"

Laura Scattergood replied 2nd month 20, 2015 to G-d (didn't) give rock n' roll to us

6 2nd month 28, 2015
Reply by Olivia

RSS

Support Us

Did you know that QuakerQuaker is 100% reader supported? Our costs run to about $50/month. If you think this kind of outreach and conversation is important, please support it with a monthly subscription or one-time gift.

Latest Activity

Daniel Hughes updated their profile
4 hours ago
Martin Kelley updated their profile
19 hours ago
Martin Kelley posted a blog post

QuakerQuaker migration starting soon, can you help?

Hi QuakerQuaker fans,It's time to start the migration of QuakerQuaker to a new online platform. It…See More
19 hours ago
Martin Kelley commented on QuakerQuaker's blog post 'QuakerQuaker Resolution for 2023—Can You Help?'
"Hi Christopher, thanks for your ongoing support all this time; I understand needing to slow down…"
2nd day (Mon)
Christopher Hatton posted events
1st day (Sun)
Christopher Hatton commented on QuakerQuaker's blog post 'QuakerQuaker Resolution for 2023—Can You Help?'
"Hi Martin,   I hope other users have been making occasional/regular donations.  I am…"
1st day (Sun)
Christopher Hatton liked David Anthony's profile
1st day (Sun)
Christopher Hatton updated their profile
1st day (Sun)

© 2023   Created by QuakerQuaker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service