Shane Moad's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"We have a similar system within our meeting Howard, to pass on keys to those that me…"

Shane Moad replied 2nd month 11, 2017 to Quaker Without a Meeting: A Response to Jason

7 2nd month 12, 2020
Reply by Jon Pol

"Both the various areas Bill and Kate bought up are very valid when trying to find a…"

Shane Moad replied 2nd month 9, 2017 to Quaker Without a Meeting: A Response to Jason

7 2nd month 12, 2020
Reply by Jon Pol

"I tend to agree with Paul Klinkman. There are many things we can do in our own perso…"

Shane Moad replied 12th month 8, 2014 to Should We Try...

22 12th month 10, 2014
Reply by Forrest Curo

"Bill, like Laura and Patricia, I too feel it would be a blessing to all of us for yo…"

Shane Moad replied 10th month 27, 2014 to Why Do Primitive Quakers Cling to Traditition?

41 11th month 30, 2019
Reply by William F Rushby

"That's a good on Laura, put a smile on my face! "

Shane Moad replied 10th month 27, 2014 to My Condition

11 10th month 30, 2014
Reply by Laura Scattergood

"I remember someone once saying to me "why do you go to meeting/church when many of t…"

Shane Moad replied 10th month 27, 2014 to My Condition

11 10th month 30, 2014
Reply by Laura Scattergood

"It has been the same for me. Christ is the center of my faith and often I have found…"

Shane Moad replied 10th month 26, 2014 to Why Do Primitive Quakers Cling to Traditition?

41 11th month 30, 2019

"Greetings Jean, I have never really felt like I have been "clinging to tradition" bu…"

Shane Moad replied 10th month 25, 2014 to Why Do Primitive Quakers Cling to Traditition?

41 11th month 30, 2019

"Barbara, I thank you for your reply and it very much echoes my feelings concerning b…"

Shane Moad replied 1st month 28, 2014 to Buddhist and Quaker

102 11th month 7, 2022
Reply by Cris Fugate

"Stephen, I thank you for your reply and am glad you were able to get something usefu…"

Shane Moad replied 6th month 21, 2011 to Buddhist and Quaker

102 11th month 7, 2022
Reply by Cris Fugate

RSS

Support Us

Did you know that QuakerQuaker is 100% reader supported? Our costs run to about $50/month. If you think this kind of outreach and conversation is important, please support it with a monthly subscription or one-time gift.

Latest Activity

Daniel Hughes updated their profile
4 hours ago
Martin Kelley updated their profile
19 hours ago
Martin Kelley posted a blog post

QuakerQuaker migration starting soon, can you help?

Hi QuakerQuaker fans,It's time to start the migration of QuakerQuaker to a new online platform. It…See More
19 hours ago
Martin Kelley commented on QuakerQuaker's blog post 'QuakerQuaker Resolution for 2023—Can You Help?'
"Hi Christopher, thanks for your ongoing support all this time; I understand needing to slow down…"
2nd day (Mon)
Christopher Hatton posted events
1st day (Sun)
Christopher Hatton commented on QuakerQuaker's blog post 'QuakerQuaker Resolution for 2023—Can You Help?'
"Hi Martin,   I hope other users have been making occasional/regular donations.  I am…"
1st day (Sun)
Christopher Hatton liked David Anthony's profile
1st day (Sun)
Christopher Hatton updated their profile
1st day (Sun)

© 2023   Created by QuakerQuaker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service