Randy Oftedahl's Discussions (20)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"What an engaging discussion, Friends! Barbara, I find your list of “discernment gui…"

Randy Oftedahl replied 10th month 10, 2013 to A table by any other name...

65 10th month 17, 2013
Reply by Martin

"Spiney: It is indeed ironic that "God" is sometimes used as a simplistic answer to a…"

Randy Oftedahl replied 10th month 9, 2013 to A table by any other name...

65 10th month 17, 2013
Reply by Martin

""And by the way, the human ability to empathize can be explained in evolutionary ter…"

Randy Oftedahl replied 10th month 8, 2013 to A table by any other name...

65 10th month 17, 2013
Reply by Martin

"Friend Barbara; Your comments speak my mind - particularly about how if we don't cho…"

Randy Oftedahl replied 10th month 7, 2013 to A table by any other name...

65 10th month 17, 2013
Reply by Martin

"Thank thee, Barbara; your words are well seasoned!   I have also found this medium t…"

Randy Oftedahl replied 10th month 3, 2013 to Let us Labor for an Inward Stillness

88 10th month 4, 2013
Reply by Martin

"Thanks, Friend Joan; Yes - put down the lizard brain (punishment) and pick up the Je…"

Randy Oftedahl replied 9th month 13, 2013 to What now?

2 9th month 13, 2013
Reply by Joan Gunn Broadfield

"Thank thee, Barbara.  Well said.  I would add however that there is a role for the "…"

Randy Oftedahl replied 7th month 11, 2013 to Primitive Christianity Revived

13 7th month 11, 2013
Reply by Barbara Smith

"Or, if by "faith" we mean Trust in God instead of trusting in our beliefs about God,…"

Randy Oftedahl replied 7th month 10, 2013 to Primitive Christianity Revived

13 7th month 11, 2013
Reply by Barbara Smith

"Friend Stephanie;   I've never heard that phrase before, "listening in tounges".  Th…"

Randy Oftedahl replied 2nd month 25, 2013 to What is keeping YOU from coming to Christ-centered Friends gatherings?

44 9th month 28, 2013
Reply by Teri Bookless

"Friend Rich;   Your statement that you do not see Jesus as "the leader of a faction…"

Randy Oftedahl replied 2nd month 22, 2013 to What is keeping YOU from coming to Christ-centered Friends gatherings?

44 9th month 28, 2013
Reply by Teri Bookless

RSS

Support Us

Did you know that QuakerQuaker is 100% reader supported? Our costs run to about $50/month. If you think this kind of outreach and conversation is important, please support it with a monthly subscription or one-time gift.

Latest Activity

Daniel Hughes updated their profile
4 hours ago
Martin Kelley updated their profile
19 hours ago
Martin Kelley posted a blog post

QuakerQuaker migration starting soon, can you help?

Hi QuakerQuaker fans,It's time to start the migration of QuakerQuaker to a new online platform. It…See More
19 hours ago
Martin Kelley commented on QuakerQuaker's blog post 'QuakerQuaker Resolution for 2023—Can You Help?'
"Hi Christopher, thanks for your ongoing support all this time; I understand needing to slow down…"
2nd day (Mon)
Christopher Hatton posted events
1st day (Sun)
Christopher Hatton commented on QuakerQuaker's blog post 'QuakerQuaker Resolution for 2023—Can You Help?'
"Hi Martin,   I hope other users have been making occasional/regular donations.  I am…"
1st day (Sun)
Christopher Hatton liked David Anthony's profile
1st day (Sun)
Christopher Hatton updated their profile
1st day (Sun)

© 2023   Created by QuakerQuaker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service