Ray White's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"All I can say is I am so grateful for the drugs I finally decided to take.  I have b…"

Ray White replied 9th month 19, 2012 to revisiting the psychiatric drug debates we've had here....

23 9th month 28, 2012
Reply by Ken Baxter

"Non-theistic faith to me is not "atheistic"....but "panentheistic"....God is not ant…"

Ray White replied 5th month 4, 2012 to Concerned about 'non-theistic Quakerism'. (An oxymoron!)

65 1st month 19, 2013
Reply by William F Rushby

""

Ray White replied 9th month 23, 2011 to "Primitive Christianity", What Did Original Friends Mean by it?

37 3rd month 29, 2012
Reply by Olivia

"In a patriarchal society being called  the "son of ________(insert mother's name) "…"

Ray White replied 8th month 10, 2011 to Luke

34 10th month 9, 2011
Reply by Forrest Curo

"I'd like to also mention that at times I have used a "prayer rope" in Meeting....and…"

Ray White replied 9th month 20, 2010 to What do you do in silent worship?

36 2nd month 20, 2012
Reply by Bruce R. Arnold

"I try to "begin" to "Center down" before I ever get to Meeting....although sometimes…"

Ray White replied 9th month 20, 2010 to What do you do in silent worship?

36 2nd month 20, 2012
Reply by Bruce R. Arnold

"For me, discovering that God did not fax the Bible to us whole was an eye opener. I…"

Ray White replied 7th month 20, 2010 to As a Quaker, what is the function of the scriptures to your faith?

47 3rd month 5, 2011
Reply by Rupert Booth

RSS

Support Us

Did you know that QuakerQuaker is 100% reader supported? Our costs run to about $50/month. If you think this kind of outreach and conversation is important, please support it with a monthly subscription or one-time gift.

Latest Activity

Daniel Hughes updated their profile
4 hours ago
Martin Kelley updated their profile
19 hours ago
Martin Kelley posted a blog post

QuakerQuaker migration starting soon, can you help?

Hi QuakerQuaker fans,It's time to start the migration of QuakerQuaker to a new online platform. It…See More
19 hours ago
Martin Kelley commented on QuakerQuaker's blog post 'QuakerQuaker Resolution for 2023—Can You Help?'
"Hi Christopher, thanks for your ongoing support all this time; I understand needing to slow down…"
2nd day (Mon)
Christopher Hatton posted events
1st day (Sun)
Christopher Hatton commented on QuakerQuaker's blog post 'QuakerQuaker Resolution for 2023—Can You Help?'
"Hi Martin,   I hope other users have been making occasional/regular donations.  I am…"
1st day (Sun)
Christopher Hatton liked David Anthony's profile
1st day (Sun)
Christopher Hatton updated their profile
1st day (Sun)

© 2023   Created by QuakerQuaker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service