Quaker Talk (633)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Jesus Christ MBA Chapter 1 Strip

Started by Donn Weinholtz

0 3rd month 21, 2021

Here is the text for Chapter One of Jesus Christ MBA. The accompanying comic strip will soon follow. We plan to release a chapter a month over the next year.

Jesus Christ,  M.B.A. A Gospel for Our Times   Story by Donn Weinholtz Illustrations by David Weinholtz   Chapter One Morgan Goldman       …

0 3rd month 21, 2021

Concept of Diety

I haven’t been on in quite a while but I am hoping to get feedback on different Friends conceptions of God. I feel God is both male and fem…

Started by Thomas Maxwell

15 3rd month 20, 2021
Reply by Forrest Curo

Coming Soon: Jesus Christ-MBA

My sons and I will be serial-releasing a short novella (with accompanying comic strips) : Jesus Christ MBA - A Gospel for Our Times. You ca…

0 3rd month 16, 2021

*The Question of God*

The Question of God: C.S. Lewis and Sigmund Freud Debate God, Love, Sex, and the Meaning of Life: Nicholi, Armand: 9780743247856: Amazon.co…

Started by William F Rushby

8 3rd month 11, 2021
Reply by William F Rushby

Exhibit: some Friends discussing Racism

From: kirby urner <kirby.urner@gmail.com>Date: Tue, Dec 15, 2020 at 9:49 AMSubject: Re: [MFM - Friends for Racial Justice] The Inner…

Started by Kirby Urner

1 1st month 2, 2021
Reply by Kirby Urner

Scriptures: Can't do with them; can't do without them?

[This is from my reaction to a discussion re George Keith on facebook. Thoughts?] The core implication of the scriptures we have: "God talk…

Started by Forrest Curo

17 12th month 14, 2020
Reply by Marcia P Roberts

M.A. Thesis on Lewis Benson: Life and Theology

Douglas Gwynn wrote an autobiographical essay for Chuck Fager's new book on eminent Friends, entitled *Passing the Torch: When Quaker Lives…

2 12th month 10, 2020
Reply by William F Rushby

Ever Retelling Genesis

Per continuing revelation, God was pissed at humans to the point of aborting the whole experiment, twice in His own words (Holy Scripture).…

Started by Kirby Urner

0 11th month 17, 2020

Kenyan Quakerism

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/w3csz370

0 11th month 13, 2020

RSS

Support Us

Did you know that QuakerQuaker is 100% reader supported? Our costs run to about $50/month. If you think this kind of outreach and conversation is important, please support it with a monthly subscription or one-time gift.

Latest Activity

Daniel Hughes updated their profile
4 hours ago
Martin Kelley updated their profile
19 hours ago
Martin Kelley posted a blog post

QuakerQuaker migration starting soon, can you help?

Hi QuakerQuaker fans,It's time to start the migration of QuakerQuaker to a new online platform. It…See More
19 hours ago
Martin Kelley commented on QuakerQuaker's blog post 'QuakerQuaker Resolution for 2023—Can You Help?'
"Hi Christopher, thanks for your ongoing support all this time; I understand needing to slow down…"
2nd day (Mon)
Christopher Hatton posted events
1st day (Sun)
Christopher Hatton commented on QuakerQuaker's blog post 'QuakerQuaker Resolution for 2023—Can You Help?'
"Hi Martin,   I hope other users have been making occasional/regular donations.  I am…"
1st day (Sun)
Christopher Hatton liked David Anthony's profile
1st day (Sun)
Christopher Hatton updated their profile
1st day (Sun)

© 2023   Created by QuakerQuaker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service